Type: Ultron C
The story of creation
According to a research by the Department of Economics, Oxford University, one in five firearms in the world is a Kalashnikov assault rifle.
Though I’m opposed to armed conflicts, I decided to study this phenomenon.
The success lies in a combination of unprecedented reliability, simplicity and versatility.
It's not a perfect weapon, but:
- it can replace several types of weapons
- it can work with sand, dirt and water inside in the temperature range up to 212 °F (100 °C)
- It can be stripped and reassembled with eyes closed in less than a minute
A tattoo artist is not a soldier. But your tattoo machine should not misfire, the ink should get under the skin where it is needed in the amount that is needed. It should be easy to maintain too.
That is why when developing Ultron C we focused on three main indicators - reliability, simplicity and versatility.
Ultron C, like the AK 47, is the most easy to use tool allowing to work on any voltage and even in newbie’s hands it brings a killer effect.
This model has been sold since the beginning of 2019 and this review is based on our surveys and real feedback from hundreds of artists of different levels working in various styles.
We achieve it by combining elements of our patented system MagStab.
It includes an inertialess eccentric and semi-rotary inertialess motor that allows to soften the hit at low rpm and make the hit harder at high speeds.
An artist can do any kind of work with this machine at a very good level including fine and fat lines, dots and whipshading, soft black and grey shading , colour gradients and solid blacks.
It suits most styles perfectly. This model is one of the most common and favourite tool among our ProTeam artists.
Ultron C in the hands of a tattoo artist is like an АК-47 in the hands of a man who took a weapon for the first time in his life.
The stroke (needle motion amplitude) is 3.5 mm, the most common in the world.
We recommend the following voltage based on feedback received from artists:
Fine lines: 6-8 V
Fat lines: 7,5-9 V
Black&Grey: 4,5-7,5 V
Color realism: 6-9 V
Color packing: 4-9 V
Dotwork: 3-7 V
Whip shading: 4-7 V
Tony Stark once said that who has the best weapon controls the course of war.
Control the tattooing process precisely with Ultron C.
The machine combines:
- super light weight 1.97 oz (56 g)
- comfortable RCA connector that doesn’t pull your hand
- no vibration at all thanks to perfectly balanced mechanism
- the patented mechanism MagStab allows you to get feedback from the client’s skin (the sound and feeling in your hand changes depending on how hard you push). Guys who switched from coils really enjoy this.
All this allows to push the needle with the exact force needed for easy and atraumatic tattooing.
Since I’ve been an artist for more than 13 years, I know how it feels when a machine stops during a session. The client looks at you, you look at the machine and well you don't feel so good ..
According to our statistics and artists’ feedback, this is the most reliable of our machines and one of the most reliable on the market.
• our engineering solutions assured that the MagStab system is highly optimized and gives minimum load on the motor
• the already reliable and sufficiently hermetic motor is reinforce
d with an additional bearing, all openings in the motor are sealed
• The system remains operational even if liquids get inside (please do not pour anything inside since it will void your warranty)
• The service life of a MagStab bar is several years; there are simply no other wearing parts in this machine; the additional bar is available for purchase and inexpensive
If you use this machine with enough care, it will serve you for many years.
We cannot give you this machine as a gift, but we can gift you extra time:
• No lubrication required.
A tattoo artist is not a mechanic and should not take machines apart for cleaning and lubrication!
The MagStab mechanism operates with virtually no friction due to the use of special lubrication-free materials.
• If you get a MagStick bar dirty, you simply take it out, clean it and put it back inside.
• If your grips are of different lengths, you can quickly switch between MagStick bars of two different lengths (two bars are bundled with the machine)
• You can use only a cord sleeve to wrap both your cable and the machine
Leave all the troubles for your ex.
Ultron C completely gets rid of unnecessary thoughts like ‘wtf what I should do now’. Focus the freed attention on drawing and development.
Taking care of your hands
After I finished my tattooing career and devoted myself to machine-building, my hand continued to hurt for another 4 years and it was very unpleasant.
We would like to take care of you like a loving mother, putting warm mittens on your hands so they were always embraced in warmth and care, but we decided to go the other way.
Artists especially note the comfort when working with this model even with light disposable grips.
Here are the factors that provide such comfort:
• location and angle of the RCA connector that doesn’t pull your hand neither with a cable nor with a wireless battery
• no vibration due to the perfect balance of the MagStab system
• extremely low weight of 1.97 oz (56 g) allows you to work comfortably even with lightweight disposable grips and keeps your hands healthy
• Nothing pinches your hand. We tested 12 different designs and chose the most ergonomic and easy-to-tighten design of the vise.
Don’t make the same mistakes I did. Don’t work with the stuff that strains your hand.
Have you ever had a cartridge membrane torn with paint flooding the insides of your tattoo machine?
• MagStick bar is easy to clean and autoclave
• After removing the bar, you can clean the inner channel of the machine with a cotton bud soaked in disinfectant
• Both the machine and the cable can be covered with one cord sleeve
We recommend using only high quality cartridges with a membrane.
Taking care of your clients’ health is your responsibility.
Protect yourself at all times ;)
No, Skynet hasn't taken over VBI by creating artificial intelligence. We have everything under control ;)
With a low weight of 1.97 oz (56 g) and an RCA connector that allows you to conveniently attach a power supply battery, it will be as comfortable as possible for you to work with such wireless stuff.
The optimized MagStab system allows you to work more than 6-7 hours even with cheap Chinese batteries of small capacity and they won’t explode in your hands because of an overload.
Every experienced artist spends thousands of hours at work. Up to 20% of this time is spent on preparing the workplace.
Ultron C simplifies this task by reducing the time spent on activities that don’t lead you to development or making money.
Personally, I have always been annoyed by how many precious minutes I wasted preparing and cleaning the workplace.
Imagine what you can spend your free time on:
Develop even faster and more high-quality packing or smooth and clear outlines and soft shadows.
Increased security with less headache. You can go for a back massage after all!
We cannot give you the machine as a gift. But with this machine, we c
an gift you some more time.
7 Watt Coreless V1 motor, 10 500 rpm
Powerful neodymium magnets, a perfectly balanced rotor, a reinforced brush component and two high quality bearings are sealed in a stainless steel body with IP66 degree of protection.
This means that the motor is completely protected from dust and can withstand water jets, but please do not pour oil, disinfecting solutions and other stuff inside the machine as this will void the warranty.
The motor is made to our specifications in China and undergoes additional tests and quality control at our workshop in Moscow.
Input voltage: 3-11V max. 11 V
Power connections: RCA
Rpm range: 0-10500 rpm (175 Hz)
Stroke length: 3.5 mm
Max. needle size: 49 magnum
Weight: 1.97 oz (56 g)
Dimensions: 2,4 x 2 x 1 inch (62 x 52 x 26 мм)
We provide the warranty that covers any repairment for the first owner. The warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident or misuse. In cases of part breakage after warranty covered period passed you only have to pay the single replasing part cost.
Coil tattoo machines:
we provide 25 years of warranty for the frame, coils, armature bar and capacitor 1 year for the spring, vise screw, contact screw binding posts. 1 year of warranty for coils cover and frame coating (exipt vise screw area).
Rotary tattoo machines: we provide a 1 year warranty for all components, a 1 year warranty for motor, cover and frame coating (exipt vise screw area)
Power supplies: we provide 2 years of warranty for the power supply and 1 year for the adapter. Warranty is not valid in cases of self repairs, power supply body openings, phisical damage of body, microchemes and wires.
Cords and footswitches: we provide a one year warranty for cords and footswitches
Warranty is not valid in cases of self repairs and phisical damage.
Purchasing our equipment you buy not only a product but our customer service, support and care about every our client. We never refuse to answer any questions abour our equipment and how to work with it. We really love our customers that why we offer life time free service of all of our tattoo machines setting up for the first owners.
Adriaan Machete, https://www.faceboo...
This machine is super strong and amazingly tuned.. It runs with very low volts and the lining is smooth and easy... I use it for liners between 3 and 7 needles and works great... What I like the most is the tuning.. The sound is tuned to the body notes.. For me it's important because when it's running it's like a part of me... It's definitely a machine made by top artists for top artists...
Cart is empty