This kit perfectly fits to all needs of realistic, watercolor, black and gray styles. Machines are build for careful work with color and black inks as well as graywashes. These coil machines work even in more wide range of power comparing to the majority of rotaries.
Full Realistic Pack Alu includes our fast and delicate Fine Liner, unique Cutback Shader and power supply Power Box 3A 2.0
You will get FOR FREE: 1 armored clipcord, and Realistic Needles Pack
Included equipment description:
1) Fine liner built on Respect A2 frame (lightweight aircraft aluminum 6061)
This machine is designed for single-pass clean lines with 3-9 needles. It is indispensable if you want to do a lot of fine hairs in the hair of samurai or thin lashes on the geisha portrait, clean dotwork or linework on such a difficult and delicate area like skin behind the ear.
Through a unique combination of all components and settings this machine has a sharp hit on the end of its amplitude and at the same time has the particular inertia of the armature bar that are selected to avoid ink blowouts.
2) Cutback shader built on Respect A2 frame (lightweight aircraft aluminum 6061)
This unique tattoo machine delicately works with B&W as well as with soft color gradients. It doesn't care about the ink consistency - just add one volt if the pigment is too thick.
Fast running machine which you can use for tiny portraits using small magnums or round shader needles, as well as covering large areas with graywash gradients up to 35 mag.
This is a choice of many tattoo artists, who want to control softness/hardness, but who are not satisfied with the speed of rotary machines. Hardness/softness of this machine can be adjusted simply by adding/reducing voltage!
3) Power supply Power Box 3A 2.0
Not every power supply can fully unleash the potential of our powerful machines.
We made power supply for those who is sick of waiting for their equipment cools down, for those who value the power, durability and mobility and of course cool design!
- Powder coated body
- Super powerful magnet for any metal surface mounting
- High quality inputs and components
- Standard 6.3 mm Jack input, you don't need any other adaptors
- DC in adaptor goes directly to DC socket and won't lie around on the floor
- real 3 amperes output, 0-12 volts
- 110-230V input voltage, you won't feel any loss of voltage during your work
- Voltage-control circuit is time-tested in other industries
- In case of failure of the adaptor, you can easily replace it with any laptop adaptor with standard jack.
4) super durable Clipcord Ultralight Armored
5) Realistic Needles Pack which includes all needles produced by VladBlad Irons that we recommend for realistic style by one blister (HL3-5pcs, HL5-5pcs, HL7-5pcs, HL9-5pcs, HL11-5pcs, SM7-5pcs, SM9-5pcs, SM11-5pcs, SM13-5pcs, SM15-5pcs, SM17-5pcs) - 55 needles total
*** Machines in the pack may slightly differ by the color, which does not affect the price or abilities of the machines!
Fixed cost of delivery €35.
For orders over €500 shipping is free!
We provide the warranty that covers any repairment for the first owner. The warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident or misuse. In cases of part breakage after warranty covered period passed you only have to pay the single replasing part cost. Repairment is always free.
Coil tattoo machines: we provide 25 years of warranty for the frame, coils, armature bar and capacitor, 1 year for the spring, vise screw, contact screw, binding posts. 1 year of warranty for coils cover and frame coating (exipt vise screw area).
Rotary tattoo machines: we provide a 1 year warranty for all components, a 1 year warranty for motor cover and frame coating (exipt vise screw area)
Power supplies: we provide 2 years of warranty for the power supply and 1 year for the adapter. Warranty is not valid in cases of self repairs, power supply body openings, phisical damage of body, microchemes and wires.
Cords and footswitches: we provide a one year warranty for cords and footswitches. Warranty is not valid in cases of self repairs and phisical damage.
Purchasing our equipment you buy not only a product but our customer service, support and care about every our client. We never refuse to answer any questions abour our equipment and how to work with it. We really love our customers that's why we offer life time free service of all of our tattoo machines setting up for the first owners.
Adriaan Machete, https://www.faceboo...
This machine is super strong and amazingly tuned.. It runs with very low volts and the lining is smooth and easy... I use it for liners between 3 and 7 needles and works great... What I like the most is the tuning.. The sound is tuned to the body notes.. For me it's important because when it's running it's like a part of me... It's definitely a machine made by top artists for top artists...
Cart is empty