- The highest quality of Vlad Blad brand combined with minimalistic and eco-friendly design. While making products with minimalistic design we reduce waste and time of metal processing and therefore reduce harm to the environment. All waste resulting from production of these grips is recycled and reused.
- The diameter and form of the grip were carefully calculated. This universal standard will be comfortable for most artists regardless of the size of your hand.
- Optimum medium weight 86 grams
- We worked hard to make this grip of one solid piece of aircraft-grade aluminium so that you could get very simple and reliable equipment that would never fall to pieces.
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminium with durable anodised coating
- Can be autoclaved and cleaned with disinfectant solutions
We provide the warranty that covers any repairment for the first owner. The warranty does not include damage to the product resulting from accident or misuse. In cases of part breakage after warranty covered period passed you only have to pay the single replacing part cost.
Coil tattoo machines:
we provide 25 years of warranty for the frame, coils, armature bar and capacitor 1 year for the spring, vise screw, contact screw binding posts. 1 year of warranty for coils cover and frame coating (except vise screw area).
Rotary tattoo machines: we provide a 1 year warranty for all components, a 1 year warranty for motor, cover and frame coating (except vise screw area)
Power supplies: we provide 2 years of warranty for the power supply and 1 year for the adapter. Warranty is not valid in cases of self repairs, power supply body openings, physical damage of body, microschemes and wires.
Cords and footswitches: we provide a one year warranty for cords and footswitches
Warranty is not valid in cases of self repairs and physical damage.
Purchasing our equipment you buy not only a product but our customer service, support and care about every our client. We never refuse to answer any questions about our equipment and how to work with it. We really love our customers that why we offer life time free service of all of our tattoo machines setting up for the first owners.
To make a complete diagnostics and identify the cause of a breakdown or malfunction of the rotary equipment, we have to make a full or partial disassemble.
If we find signs of self-repair, fluid in the equipment mechanism, attempts at self-soldering, the warranty is canceled. In this case, only paid repair is possible. if during pre-repair diagnostics of the equipment, the above interventions are detected, about which the workshop was not previously notified, and if the client refuses to pay for the repair, then the equipment will be sent back disassembled, due to the fact that our products must pass all stages of testing and performance verification with original components, before leaving our workshop.
Adriaan Machete, https://www.faceboo...
This machine is super strong and amazingly tuned.. It runs with very low volts and the lining is smooth and easy... I use it for liners between 3 and 7 needles and works great... What I like the most is the tuning.. The sound is tuned to the body notes.. For me it's important because when it's running it's like a part of me... It's definitely a machine made by top artists for top artists...
Cart is empty